Full Moon Flower Gathering 23rd November
Time: 6pm -8pm $35
Date: Friday 23rd November 2018
Location: Daisy Days florist, 203 Kedron brook road Wilston.
- A welcoming into the peak of the lunar cycle
- Social gathering for the full moon energy, shared conversation, flowers and nibbles.
- Small floral arrangement to take home.
- No experience or knowledge necessary just an open mind, all materials provided.
- Our Full Moon workshop is for you to come and relax learn a few things. Being the peak of the lunar cycle it is about getting back to nature and letting your creative side come out. It’s also the time when we have access to our greatest consciousness. This is an opportunity to meet and share with like-minded people and to help align yourself to your higher purpose and surround yourself with flowers of course.
From ages 12 & up.
What to bring.
- Your beautiful self.
- Casual comfy clothes, Cushion or Blanket if you want to get real comfy.
- Bring a gift to exchange on the night. Can be anything you have found, made or even bought. Doesn’t have to be of any value.
We look forward to meeting you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to send us an email 😊