New Moon Flower Gathering Thursday 8th November
Time: 6pm - 8pm $40 individual or $35 bring a friend
Date: Thursday 8th November 2018
Location: Daisy Days florist, 203 Kedron brook road Wilston.
- A sacred clearing and cleansing of energy ritual
- A welcoming into the new lunar cycle
- Shared conversation, Drumming meditation, flowers and nibbles.
- Small flower arrangement to take home.
- No experience or knowledge necessary just an open mind, all materials provided.
- Come and relax, unwind and learn and have fun. New Moon is a time of new beginnings and planting seeds for your visions and goals. Letting go of anything that no longer serves you. This is an opportunity to meet and share with like-minded people and to help align yourself to your higher purpose, bringing you back to balance and harmony and surround yourself with flowers of course.
From ages 12 & up.
What to bring.
- Bring a small gift to exchange on the night. This be anything you have found, foraged, made or even bought. Doesn’t have to be of value in gold.
- Your beautiful self and a friend!
- Casual comfy clothes, your favorite cushion or blanket if you want to get real comfy as we sit in circle on the floor. There are chairs if you prefer as comfort in the key.
We look forward to gathering with you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to send us an email 😊